- We get to offer you free and paid training – and we’re doing it!
- We pay for your general and professional liability insurance (while on our assignments)
- We take care of your payroll taxes, to include workers compensation
- You get access to CA State benefits
- You can work without liability concerns in highly regulated industries, like healthcare
- Get reimbursed for certain expenses, like testing fees and certification maintenance
- Get paid fast, on the 1st and 15th. No more waiting 30 - 45 days.
- Earn Sick Pay (1 hour for every 30 hours worked)
A 1099, Independent Contractor relationship may prevent agencies from offering you any of the above. Oh, and we also partner with Wells Fargo, the best around – to include offering direct deposit and employee discounts on banking services. Being employed does not mean being staff. You are STILL a “freelance” interpreter, which means you get to freely accept and decline our assignments as well as work for whomever you wish.
Resumes to Info@InterpretSanDiego.com.
About Interpret San Diego
With a strong understanding of Deaf culture, Interpret San Diego, a business of San Diego ASL Interpreting, LLC, offers American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters, and Video Remote Interpreting (VRI). We offer certified, local ASL interpreters in any setting, specializing in large events and conferences. With our cloud-based, on-demand VRI technology, our interpreters can be reached from anywhere in the country and we are proud to be the ONLY agency in San Diego that employs 100% of its ASL interpreters. Interpret San Diego is a certified Small Business by the State of California (#1754242)and a certified Small Local Business Enterprise by the City of San Diego (#14IS1244).